- Base and top coat *We used Deborah Lippmann "Before He Cheats"
- Glue for foil
- Flat back metal studs
- Craft Glitter
1. Apply an even base: two coats of polish
While polish is still tacky:
2. Apply metal studs to nails
3. Apply glitter for a fade effect (my personal fav)!
Brush on the glue and let it dry to a matte-like finish. Apply the foil, color side up.
5. Apply an even top coat to all nails.
Keep it flirty!!
Check out Sundrops Nail Spot where all the magic happened! Our nail tech's name was Tiffany, but they are all very talented! Sundrops is located in a super cute, "hipster" area of Phoenix (I'm partial because it's my hood). They are just north of "The Corner" on 40th st. and Camelback ... I suggest a day with your besties at Sundrops Nail Spot and don't forget to to drop by Postino for some vino and bruschetta when you're done!!
Like them: Facebook
Follow them on Instagram: @Sundropsnailspot
Check them out: Site