Last Minute DIY Christmas Gift Idea - Santa Milk + Cookies Kit
If you are looking for some last minute DIY Christmas gift ideas, here is something that works for anyone on your list. It makes a great gift for your neighbor too. This DIY Santa Milk + Cookies Kit is super fun and easy to make!
3.25" x 9.25" vintage milk bottles
black vinyl (use black letter stickers if you don't have a Cricut machine)
Cricut Explore (use letter stickers if you don't have a Cricut machine)
pie box label template (if using a Cricut)
chocolate chip cookie mix label template
2.5" circle punch
Cricut vinyl transfer tape (if using a Cricut)
dessert plates (similar)
1) First prepare your chocolate chip cookie mix.
Layer into the jar:
2/3 cup + 1 tablespoon flour
1/3 teaspoon baking soda
1/3 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
2/3 cup chocolate chips
Print the chocolate chip cookie mix label. Cut out using a 2.5" circle punch. Tape onto the lid of the jar.
2) Prepare your vintage milk bottle. Cut out the letters to spell Santa using your Cricut Explore and the black vinyl. I used Arial Black text in Cricut Design Space. Transfer the letters onto the milk bottle using the transfer tape. If you don't have a Cricut use letter stickers and stick them onto the milk bottle.
3) Prepare your pie box. Flip the lid of the pie box over to the blank side. Using the pie box label template and your Cricut machine, cut out the label for the pie box onto the vinyl using your Cricut. Transfer the label to the box using transfer tape. If you don't have a Cricut simply arrange letter stickers onto the wood box for the label.
4) Fold a dish towel in half and place in the box.
5) Tie ribbon around dessert plates, and add them in the box.
6) Add in your Santa milk bottle.
7) Add in your cookie mix, and you are done!
If you find this post helpful, I would love it if you subscribe below! Subscribers get exclusive DIYs and a free party printable collection just for signing up!