DIY Jewelry Board
The story of my life is I can never find a jewelry box big enough to fit my jewelry. Not that I am loaded and have a ton of nice jewelry but because I have a lot of costume jewelry that tends to be big and bulky. I finally figured out the perfect solution ... a jewelry board! Today we are sharing the full tutorial.
1. Gather supplies above.
2. Cover mirror with a trash bag and blue painter's tape. This step is just in case you want to take off the bulletin board and use the mirror later.
3. Spray paint the frame.
4. Measure + cut the cork to to the same size as the mirror (so it will fit into the frame).
5. Measure + cut the fabric about 1 inch bigger than the size of your cork.
6. Glue the cork to the fabric.
7. Fold the fabric edges over the cork + glue them down.
8. Peel off the garbage bag from the mirror + glue the fabric cork onto the mirror. If you decide later on in life you want to remove the cork, taking a razor blade, scrape the glue off of the mirror.
Now I just need Mikes to hang it for me, so I can put a pretty chair to the side of it and make a cute little sitting area (pics of that later!).
What do you think?