So I have been slowly re-decorating my front room. This room has been a bit of a challenge for me because I have been having trouble getting my "vision" as I like to call it. What I mean by this is I generally get an idea of what I want to do with a room after I am inspired by a piece of decor or a room I saw on Pinterest (of course). But with this room, I had nothin'! That is until a partnership with a lil' site called Shutterfly came along.
The mission with Shutterfly was clear: share some fabulous ideas using their home decor line. So, immediately I had an idea. I would design some pieces for my front room. First, I designed some pillows. I designed two pillows, a feather pillow and a triangle patterned pillow. The good news is I've included my designs in this post that you can download for free.
- Download designs and save to your computer!
- Visit Shutterfly and select the Photo Gallery Pillow (size 18" x 18" black back)
- Click Personalize and upload the pillow graphics without adding text.
- "Add to Cart" and move onto the coasters project below or checkout!
I then designed some fabulous-o coasters to match! I am literally obsessed with the way these look. I needed new coasters so bad.
- Download coaster graphics and save to your computer!
- Visit Shutterfly and select Coasters
- Click Personalize and upload the coaster graphics.
- "Add to Cart" and move onto the canvas project below or checkout!
Finally, I designed this arrow canvas print. Amongst some other shiny pieces and plants, it looks fabulous sitting on the bench in the front room.
ARROW CANVAS INSTRUCTIONS
- Download canvas design and save to your computer!
- Visit Shutterfly and select the Photo Gallery Canvas Print (size 16x20, no frame)
- Click Personalize and upload the canvas graphic.
- "Add to Cart" and checkout!
I was seriously SO IMPRESSED by the quality of these products from Shutterfly. The designs on the pillows are so well done they almost look embroidered. These little numbers will be in my house for a long time to come. Thank you so much for letting me share. I hope you like my ideas and designs. Please let me know if you have any questions on how to do these in the comments below!
This is a sponsored post. Kristi Murphy has received product and/or payment in exchange for promoting. However, all opinions expressed are my own. Thank you for supporting the sponsors that help me keep my blog going!
Click here to check out the rest of my Shutterfly projects!