Cozy Snowman Mason Jars DIY
How cute are these little beauties I came up with?! What I love about these Cozy Snowman Jars is they are so versatile. They can be used for drinks (they make a great hot cocoa jar), candles, or vases. Since I've made them, I've been moving them around my house switching them up as vases, then candles, then drinks! So fun. AND the best part is, they are so easy to make!
any buttons you have laying around (the more mismatched the better)
felt or ribbon
1. Using a glue gun, put a ring of glue around the bottom of the mason jar.
2. Press yarn against the glue ring.
3. Continue to wrap the yarn around the jar tightly.
4. Stop at the center of the jar, and snip your yarn with scissors.
5. Glue the end to the back of the jar center.
6. Using the glue gun, glue a ring around the top of the jar.
7. Press a new piece of yarn against this ring.
8. Continue to wrap yarn around the jar until it meets the piece of yarn you glued previously.
9. Glue this end to the back center of the jar.
10. Glue on buttons to the front of the jar.
11. Fold a piece of long felt or ribbon in half.
12. While folded, wrap it around the top of the jar.
13. Tuck end pieces through the felt/ribbon loop.
14. If not secure, glue the felt/ribbon to the top of the jar.
Happy Snowmen Making!